12:10PM March 9, 2018
Be sure to change your clocks for Daylight Savings Time on Sunday, March 11, 2018 beginning at 2:00 AM.
Springing forward and losing an hour of sleep can be hard for many. Below are a few tips to help ease yourself into the time change.
- Try to go to bed a little earlier this weekend to make up for the hour loss.
- Increase your water intake to help your body rest during the night.
- Exercising Sunday morning can help your body wake up.
- The night before, try to avoid access screen time to ensure optimal sleep.
- Starting bedtime rituals like drinking warm milk or chamomile tea and having a warm bath will help your body adjust easier.